Friday, May 4, 2012

The Condition of the Glass

Which type are you?

Glass half full.

Glass half empty.

Never happy no matter how much is in glass.

The glass is always full.  Half of something and half of air.

For those thinking a little too much:

(1)  I'm presuming the glass is not in a vacuum.  (Note - not assuming.)

(2)  Even if the glass is in a vaccum, I believe quantum physics or some science that I have no grasp of says that there is still "something" in the half of the glass that "appears" to be unoccupied.

(3)  For those on a more metaphysical path, one might ask "Does the glass exist at all?"  Not even going to argue with you on that one.

Here's the interesting thing, I've never met anyone who asks what is in the glass.

For me, I like to think its bourbon.  And, can I have another?  I prefer full!

How about you?