Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Snarky - Post Election Comments



I had indicated on "the faceboob" the night of November 6 that gloating and “snarkyness” was reserved to that night and civil discourse would be offered by me going forward on Nov 7.  I will attempt to live by that rule on "the faceboob", but I’ll offer snarky here.  

You have the choice to read it or not.  If you are a republican - I warn you - Do NOT to read.

I would like to be one of those people saying “we all need to come together and work together for the good of the country”.  I would like to believe that will happen.  But, I’m partially a realist.  Already seeing the nasty, bigoted, intolerant speech propagating through the inter-tubes one cannot actually believe this is going to happen.  I’m also partially a Pollyanna at heart and would like to believe constructive dialogue and compromise can happen.  However, the craziness of the last four years and what I see already today from the "right" (and left) tells me nothing will change.

I encourage the real Republicans out there to purge your party of the religious zealots and racist.  Return to the real Republican core.  Your party has accomplished great things for the country in the past.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Note:  I reserve the right to return snarky back to "the faceboob".

So!  Without further adieu, a little snark:

1.  Let me be sure I have this correct...  He is such an excellent business man that he could fix all of the problems in this country, however, he could not run a successful operation to get elected. 

2.  Religious Right - how's the prayer working for you?

3. The congressional republican caucus met on the morning of Nov 7 to commit to the proposition that Barack Obama would only be a two term president.  Ha!

4.

5.  Mittens - May you rot on the trash heap of failed political campaigns.  How's the Fox News contract look?

6.  Whispered across the country on Nov 7 - "God, where are you?"

7.
 

8.  Just a simple - "FUCK YOU" - to Fox News.

9.  And another simple - "FUCK YOU" - to Rush Limbaugh.

Interesting Articles:
WSJ - Money 

Biggest Looser 

Rove - Senate Candidates