Saturday, August 11, 2012

Romney - My First Big Decision. D'oh!

I've been telling you for several years - Elect me!  I have the private sector and business experience and acumen to run this country and turn the economy around.  I will put the right policies in place and will put the right people in place to solve all of your problems.


By the way...

I made my first big decision today by putting all of my business skills to work.  I named my running mate - the person who will step in and run things if something happens to me.  As they say, he will be one heartbeat away from the presidency when I am elected.  He is a career politician, the ultimate Washington insider.  He has little to no experience in the the private sector and little to no experience running a business.  He's never been the chief executive of a state (i.e. a Governor) and never held a "C" level position in the company.  Be assured he's ready to run this country if something happens to me.

He hunts - that's good.  Right?